1. Integrate 2560 and Ramps1.4 to one PCB, easier wiring and more stable.
2. Use Marlin firmware,same configuration method as Ramps1.4, it can replace Ramps1.4 directly.
3. Support a variety of stepper drivers: 4988,8825,TMC2208 and TMC2100.
4. Available to work with LCD2004, LCD12864, MKS TFT24/28/32/35/70.
5. Available to connect external large stepper driver to drive 57 and 86 motors.
6. Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling, longer and more stable work.
7. Use dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and solve the heat problem of voltage converter.
8. Stable filter circuit greatly reduces interference, avoid the problems that the printer crashes or randomly hits.
9.Accept 24V input, reduce the heated bed current to 1/4 that solves the Mosfet heat problem efficiently.
10.The driver terminals color of the main board corresponds to the color of MKS series stepper drivers, which helps to plug the stepper drivers in a proper direction.
11.Reserve the Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 terminals of Ramps1.4, provide three 5V output, three 12V output terminals.
1.Ensure positive and negative connection is right before powering.
2.No plugging and removing drivers and motors when powering, otherwise it will easily burn the drivers.
3.No adjusting the driver current when the motors are running.
The right way of doing that:
Firstly, disconnect the power supply, remove the motors.
Secondly, Power again, adjust the potentiometer, and measure the potentiometer voltage until you get the expected value.
Don't make a mistake in the stepper drivers direction, otherwise, the stepper drivers even the main board will be burned out.