Raspberry pi 3 Digital Sound Card HIFI DiGi Expansion Board I2S SPDIF Module
1. Digital chip uses the Wolfson company high-end WM8804G chip, adopting I2S interface;Support 16 to 24 bit audio data formats; distortion and dynamic is very ideal, support the tall sampling rate of 192kHz, the advanced technology shake reduction can be intrinsic jitter control in 50ps RMS, high degree of reduction.
2. The output port use optical and coaxial twointerface output , convenient for the user to connect an external power amplifier.
3. Support hardware mode to control the volume (I2C interface).
4. The power supply adopts Raspberry PI supply, no need external power supply;and use π type filter power supply design ,to reduce the interference of power supply effectively.
5. Using I2S interface direct digital output, high reduction degree,not USB interface DAC methods, unoccupied raspberry pi other extended GPIO.
6. Provide the power indicator light, easy to observe the expansion board state.
7. The PCB board adopt gold plating process,arc wire (high-end HIFI DAC both adopt the arc line),better ensure the signal Impedance continuity, reduce the signal reflection and refraction.
8. Good sound depends on real materials,the optical fiber interface adopts imported HIFI grade high quality fiber seat,coaxial interface using Pluse import audio isolation transformer providing good digital audio at the same time good protection of your audio device and card.
9. Integrated infrared receiving function, in the absence of network, more convenient to control the playback.