IR-Cut Camera 5 Mp Ov5647 Automatically Switch Day And Night Mode Module Raspberry Pi 3 Camera
The Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Camera is the day and night camera.
You can get the best imaging whatever it is in the daytime or at night.
It's a built-in IR-CUT camera, can be used during the day and night.
For the automatic switch mode camera:
When the camera at daytime will switch to day mode , the camera image is a normal color image, when the camera at night will switch to night mode , the camera can normally identify the infrared fill light of the light, which can be set through the software switch, to solve the other night vision camera during the day to take pictures of the image color is not normal.
For the Non-automatic switch mode camera:
The camera is night vision mode acquiescent , and you can turn it to day mode by this way :
Editing the config.txt file:
1. Executive command "sudo nano /boot/config.txt"2. Add"disable_camera_led=1"3. Press"Ctrl+O" ( on the keyboard ) , and press "Enter" to save this configuration , then press "Ctrl + X " to exist .4. Restart the raspberry pi and it will turn to day mode.5. Remove the "sudo nano /boot/config.txt" and save configuration ( as the 3 ) , restart the raspberry pi , it will be back to day mode
1. Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi.
2. Embedded removable IR-CUT filter, eliminating color distortion in the daylight
3. Comes with infrared LED, supports night vision
4. 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
5. Camera specifications
6. CCD size: 1 / 4inch
7. Aperture (F): 1.8
8. Focal Length: 3.6mm adjustable
9. Field of View: 75.7 degree
10. Sensor best resolution: 1080p
11. 4 screw holes to fix the IR lights or holder.
12. Used for attachment
13. Provides 3.3V power output
14. Supports connecting infrared LED and / or fill flash LED
15. Dimension: 31 mm × 32 mm