0.96 Inch SPI OLED Display Module 12864 6pins SPI interface 0.96" Blue LCD Display Module DIY Compatible
What is OLED?
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
The use of OLED technology offers the following advantages for flat-panel displays?
1. A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD (See comparison of Picture 1 and Picture 2 below)
2. Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD
3. High luminosity
4. Lightweight and thin (less than 2 mm)
5. Capable of wide viewing angles?~180??
6. Low operating voltage and power consumption
7. Quick response (~ ? second level)
8. Wide range of operating temperatures (-40? to 85?)
A Comparison of OLED and TFT-LCD Display Technologies
Needn't backlight, the display unit can self-luminous
High resolution: 128 * 64
Viewing angle:> 160 °
Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Ard uino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
Working Temperature: -30 ? ~ 70 ?
Module Size: 27.0MM * 27.0MM * 4.1MM
I2C/IIC Interface, need 2 IO only.
Driver IC: SSD1306