1 Channel 12V Flame Sensor Module Fire Detection Fire Alarm Sensor Relay Module
Various flames, fire source detection, relay output, can be connected to 220V high current equipment
1. It can detect flame or light source with wavelength in the range of 760 nm to 1100 nm. The flame distance of the lighter is 80 cm. The larger the flame, the farther the test distance is.
2. The detection angle is about 60 degrees, which is especially sensitive to the flame spectrum.
3. Sensitivity is adjustable (blue digital potentiometer adjustment in the figure)
4. Comparator output directly triggers the relay
5. Dimensions: 50x26mm, thickness 19mm, with fixing bolt holes for easy installation
6. Output with blue terminal block, convenient wiring
Supply voltage: 12VDC
Current: greater than 150mA
Load: 250V 10A AC or 30V 10A DC
1. The flame sensor is most sensitive to the flame and also responds to the sunlight. It is generally used for fire alarms and other purposes.
2. By adjusting the potentiometer, the intensity of the sensor's induced flame can be set. When the flame exceeds the set threshold, the relay pulls in, the common end is connected to the normally open end, and when the flame is lower than the set threshold, the relay is turned off. The common end is connected to the normally closed end;
3. Common end, normally open, normally closed three ports are equivalent to a dual control switch. When the relay coil is energized, the common end is normally connected to the normally open end. When there is no electricity, the common end and the normally closed end are turned on;
4. The sensor and the flame should be kept at a certain distance to avoid damage to the sensor at high temperature. The flame distance of the lighter is 80cm. The larger the flame, the farther the test distance is.